Gracen - Two Months Old


One of my favorite parts about our new house is the insane amount of gorgeous, natural light we have everywhere due to all of our gigantic windows. We rarely, if ever, turn any overhead light on during the day. I just love opening up all of the blinds and letting the sunlight peek through! Since I just got my camera back from the shop, I had to get it out and play with all the pretty morning light around here. Of course, what better subject than my 7 week old angel? I just cannot take enough pictures of her, you guys. It's an addiction.

Here are just a couple of my favorites I snapped of her around the house this morning..

This makes me so excited for a couple of one-year-old birthday shoots I have coming up in the next couple of months!

But for now, my Gracen girl.






No comments:

Post a Comment