Engagements: Holly + Kyle :: Anna, TX



This weekend, I had the privilege of taking a few engagement photos for some friends. The weather in Dallas has been SO great lately, so I knew I had to take advantage of the gorgeous evenings we've been getting. I stumbled upon this charming little place just north of Dallas, called Luscombe Farms. I gave them a call, and the sweet owner was happy to let us come spend a few hours on her property to snap some pics. This place is a hidden gem, you guys. I can't wait to go back again. It's an old farm that's been in her family for 100+ years, and has hills of tall grass, several old metal barns and buildings, and breathtaking views of the Texas sunset. It is the perfect venue if you're looking for an authentic, dazzling little place to sit under the night stars, hang some bulb lights and enjoy life. And, as a bonus, the farm is known for their delicious pepper jellies and honey and they are for sale on both her website and in several stores around the country!

So thrilled with how our photos turned out. :)





















No comments:

Post a Comment