2014 Holiday Mini-Sessions || The Dard Family



This weekend, I had the pleasure of taking some Christmas photos for the beautiful Dard family. Alex, their youngest, is in my baby's daycare class and is just beyond precious. As is their oldest, Matteo. Let me just also add that Momma speaks Spanish to the boys, Daddy speaks French, but English is their primary language. So yes, their three-year-old understands three languages already. I mean...what? Amazing.

We took them at one of my favorites, if not my very favorite hidden little spot north of Dallas, called Luscombe Farm. (You might remember this charming spot from this session.) We battled MAJOR wind our entire session, and of course the logistics of getting two young boys and puppies to want to participate, but it was such a joy to photograph them. They're a gorgeous family!

Below are some of my favorites from the session.












1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love your work Blaine. thank you for taking our family photos! I have already referred you to a couple of friends :)
    xoxo Yazzel

    ReplyDelete